Construction & Engineering
CLP Insurance Brokers' Construction & Engineering team is highly experienced in servicing UK companies of all sizes, global companies, and the UK subsidiaries of global companies.
CLP Insurance Brokers' core skills and experience are dedicated to servicing all disciplines within the construction industry, particularly principal contractors, sub contractors, project managers, consulting engineers, and property developers.
What Sets us apart from other Brokers?
- Understanding your needs. CLP Insurance Brokers firstly take the time to research and understand the specific needs and risks of your individual business.
- Technical strength. CLP Insurance Brokers provide you with quality advice from our team of highly experienced construction insurance technicians.
- Rapid response. CLP Insurance Brokers will provide advice and solutions to all your queries within 48 hours.
- Strong relationships. There is greater strength in a tri-partite relationship, which is why CLP Insurance Brokers introduce key insurance underwriters to you, so they can understand you and work with you.
Reducing your Risks
The HSE publish statistics which show that insurance provides only partial compensation for real financial losses sustained. This is why insurance related risk management is a pivotal part of CLP Insurance Brokers' service, examples of which are:
- Auditing your sub contractors' insurances, highlighting relevant restrictions and exclusions to you.
- Advice on the contract conditions you use, to restrict your exposure to risk.
- Advice on collateral warranties / contract clauses you are asked to accept, to restrict your exposure.
- Review of your health and safety procedures, so CLP Insurance Brokers can partner your insurers in developing positive features which are reflected in favourable terms to you.
CLP Insurance Brokers' Construction & Engineering Team's philosophy towards claims sets us apart, as follows:
- Claim management. CLP Insurance Brokers actively manage the process, and co-ordinate all the parties involved in large or complex claims, to keep the claim moving and take it through to satisfactory conclusion.
- Regular updates. CLP Insurance Brokers always keep you informed, so you always know where you stand with each claim.
- Impact on premiums. CLP Insurance Brokers do not allow insurers to penalise you for technical claims, i.e. those which go down on your experience, but which were not your fault.
In addition to more generic insurance covers for example Motor, Directors' & Officers, Property, Business Interruption etc...
CLP Insurance Brokers provide broking services and advice in relation to the following (not limited to) construction related products:
- Employers Liability
- Public Liability
- Contract Works
- Professional Indemnity
- JCT 6.5.1 (or equivalent) cover
- Building Warranties / Latent Defects
- Project Policies
CLP Insurance Brokers' Construction & Engineering Team look forward to working with you.