There are many liabilities arising out of the ordinary course of business for both ship owners and charterers. CLP Insurance Brokers has placed a large volume of liability business into the London and International markets including, but not limited to, the following:
- Protection and Indemnity
- Shipowners Liabilities (deviation from the Bill of Lading)
- Ship repairers Liability
- Freight, Demurrage & Defence
- Charterers Liabilities including damage to vessel and legal costs
- Contractual Liabilities
- Collision & Grounding Liabilities
- Professional Indemnity
- Excess Liabilities
- Certificates Of Financial Responsibility (COFR)
- Shiprepairer’s/Shipbuilders Risks
- Terminal Operators Liabilities
- Port Authority Liabilities
- Pipeline Liabilities
- Marina Operators
- Employer’s Liabilities
- Stevedores Liabilities
- Liabilities to third parties.
- Directors & Officers Liability.
Why not contact us to discuss your needs?